|Home||» Products||» Secondary Micronutrient||» Gypsum Based Soil Conditioner|
Gypsum Based Soil Conditioner
We are the well-known manufactures of gypsum based soil conditioners. The chemical name of gypsum is calcium sulfate. Gypsum is a well-known ingredient to increase the sustainability of many irrigated soils. To avoid the land to develop sodicity and salinity gypsum works well. This soil conditioner is well versed to deal with sodicity issues and offers greater stability of organic matter contained within the soil, augmented water penetration and good seed development. This conditioner is available under our banner at reasonable rates. It is best suitable for soils with Ca Co less than 10 percent.
- Enhance the quality of soil
- Quality tested
- Highly effective
- Long shelf life
P Super (8:6:6)
Our Krushi Dhan (8:6:6) an excellent micronutrient fertilizer that is recommended for soil application. It contains essential Secondary micro elements in easily available form.
- Essential Secondary micro nutrients Calcium,Magnisum,sulfur
- It is Gypsum based soil conditioner.
- It contain Ca : 8%, Mg : 6% , S : 6%
- Krushi Dhan (8:6:6) supplies the important essential Secondary micro elements that are needed by plants.
- Krushi Dhan (8:6:6) is applicable through soil only.
- Increase the yield and quality of the product.
- Onion : 250 kg / Hectares
- Sugarcane : 300 Kg / Hectares
- Fruit tree (Banana etc): 250 gm / tree
- Wheat : 200 kg / Hectares
- Cotton : 250 kg/ Hectares
- Pulse : 200 kg / hectares
- Applied 15-20 days before transplantation. It is to be use with Shen Khat.
Packing: 50 kg
Keep away from children.
Only use where soil contain caco3 less than 5%.